Quick Facts of
- First NameAndrew
- Middle NamePeter
- Last NameNapolitano
- Date of Birth06 June, 1950
- FatherAndrew Alexander Napolitano
- Net Worth$9 million
- Age72 years
Andrew Napolitano aka Andrew Peter Napolitano is an American syndicated columnist and a former Superior Court judge. As of now, he is serving as a senior judicial analyst for Fox News Channel.
Andrew Napolitano: Age and Height
Andrew Napolitano was born under the birth sign Gemini on June 6, 1950, in Newark, New Jersey. His full name is Andrew Peter Napolitano. He is of American nationality while his ethnicity is unknown.
While talking about his education, he went to Princeton University from where he received his undergraduate degree in the year 1972. Following this, he joined the University of Notre Dame from where he received J.D. degree in 1975.
He has the tall height of 5 feet 7 ½ inches (1.71 m).
Who Is Andrew Napolitano’s Wife?
The 72 years old Andrew Napolitano is a very secretive natured person who doesn’t prefer to share a single word in his life. Whether he’s married or dating someone is very mysterious to all of us.
To this, he has not been linked with any lady and also has not hinted a single word in his romantic life. Maybe he wants to keep his personal life away from the public.
He resides between Manhattan and Newton, New Jersey. He owns a farm in his hometown that produces maple syrup. Additionally, he is a Traditionalist Catholic and a vegetarian.
How Much Is His Net Worth? Also, Find Out His Career Journey!!!
Andrew Napolitano has an estimated net worth of $9 million as of 2022 while his salary is around $3 million per annum. He has added all of his sums from his career since 1987. As of now, he is serving as the senior judicial analyst, providing legal analysis on Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
From 1987 to 1995, he was the Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, becoming the state’s youngest life-tenured judge. After that, he worked as a writer, actor as well as a teacher. From 1989 to 2000, he worked as a professor for Seton Hall University School of Law. He was also a visiting professor at Brooklyn Law School from 2013 to 2017.
He has published nine books and the names of all of his books are listed below:
- Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History
- A Nation Of Sheep
- Dred Scott’s Revenge: A Legal History of Race and Freedom in America
- Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom
- Napolitano 3 in 1
- It Is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government Is Wrong
- Constitutional Chaos: What Happens When the Government Breaks Its Own Laws
- The Constitution in Exile: How the Federal Government Has Seized Power by Rewriting the Supreme Law of the Land
- The Freedom Answer Book: How the Government Is Taking Away Your Constitutional Freedoms
- Suicide Pact: The Radical Expansion of Presidential Powers and the Lethal Threat to American Liberty
- I Chose Liberty: Autobiographies of Contemporary Libertarians
- Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse