Quick Facts of
- First NameSylvester Stallone
Actor And Director Sylvester Stallone Lists His La Quinta CA House For $3.35 Million
- Stallone, 73, made another attempt to sell his California house.
- He bought the property back in 2010 for $4.5 million and has been trying to sell since 2011.
- The house which covers the area of 4,889-square-foot has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.
- The beautiful vacation home is the desert resort city of La Quinta, California.
The Rocky actor Sylvester Stallone listed his California vacation home for $3,35 million. He purchased the property back in 2010 paying $4.5 million.
The home located at the desert resort city of La Quinta, California sits at 4,889-square-foot with four-bedroom, and four and a half bathrooms.
In addition, there is also a private courtyard, an outdoor dining area, a beautiful garden, and not to forget a gorgeous fountain. Here take a look at this breathtaking property.
The actor has been trying to sell the property since 2011, however, over the last ten years, he has not found the appropriate buyer.
As per the official marketing materials, the house is described as:
“This incredible Mediterranean style estate residence is the ultimate retreat from fast paced living. Heavy wood double doors open up to a vaulted ceiling in the entryway, which leads into the double-height living room. A stone fireplace is the focal point on one wall of the living room. The spacious kitchen features a large wood-and-stone island. The upstairs ensuite includes a disappearing flat screen TV at the foot of the bed for entertainment and a fireplace including a private terrace off the bedroom.”
Whatever may be the reason behind the delay of the sale of this property, seems like the quality and design of the house ain’t one of them.