Actress Katie Holmes Lists Her Calabasas Home For $4.6M
Quick Facts of
- First Name Katie Holmes
Longtime Actress Turned Director Katie Holmes Is Selling Her Calabasas Villa
- Dawson’s Creek star Holmes is all set to sell her Calabash home located at the gated Oaks community for nearly $5 million.
- She purchased the house back in 2014 for $3.795 million.
- The property sits on a half-acre with a total living space of 6,040 square feet.
- The two-story house includes six-bedroom and 6.5 bathrooms.
- She bought the house post divorcing Tom Cruise and started a new life with daughter Suri.
Katie Holmes is trying to move from her Calabasa’s home as soon as she sells the property located at the gated Oaks community. She brought the building in 2014 for $3.7 million.
The two-story building sits on a half-acre with a total living space of 6,040 square, which includes the main residence and a separate guest casita.
It is located at the private cul-de-sac and borders conservancy land with a breathtaking view. The inside of the house is as beautiful as outside.
As per page six, there are dark distressed wood, tile floors, and stone along with the marble accents throughout. Not to forget, there is also a grassy yard, covered loggia, an open bar outside the kitchen, and a sports court.
The gorgeous master bedroom has an abundance of windows, a spa-like bathroom, a huge walk-in closet, and a spacious private deck.
Katie and Suri have definitely lived the best moments of their life at the house. But it is time to move on.
Holmes is currently worth $30 million as of 2022